Steps to Manually Update MR1100 Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router
Is your MR1000 Nighthawk M1 mobile router not giving you the desired result? If the answer to the question is yes, then we highly recommend you perform Netgear firmware update. Updating the firmware of your router to its latest version will help you enhance the overall performance of your WiFi router. So, walk through the step-by-step guidelines mentioned in the blog post and learn how to perform router firmware update manually.
Manually Update MR1000 Nighthawk M1 Mobile Router”s Firmware
Note: After performing Nighthawk router login and while trying to update the firmware of your device, if you face issues at any step, contact our experienced technicians right away.
Execute the below-given steps to manually update the firmware of your MR1000 Nighthawk M1 mobile router to its latest version:
Connect the Router and Modem
Before you get down to the firmware update steps, ensure that the connection between your Netgear MR1100 router and the modem is stable. If the connection between your WiFi devices isn’t strong, then that’s probably you’ve connected them wirelessly. Therefore, make use of an Ethernet cable to create a connection between your Netgear Nighthawk router and modem.
Open Up an Internet Browser
Once a strong connection between your WiFi router and the modem is established, switch on your PC and open up a web browser. You are free to use any web browser like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.
Next, type routerlogin.net in the address bar of the web browser you’ve chosen and press the Enter key. Use the default admin details of your Netgear MR1100 router and hit Log In to proceed further. You will be welcomed by the Basic Home screen.
Perform Netgear Firmware Update
Go to the Settings option located at the top-left corner of the Basic Home page. Click on the Administration tab. Then, hit Firmware Update. Give your MR1100 Nighthawk M1 mobile router some time to get updated.
In this manner, you’ll be able to update the firmware of your Netgear Nighthawk router without any hassle. In case you get stuck at any point while trying to do so, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Netgear Router Firmware Update Failure
- One of the major reasons why you are facing issues while trying to update the firmware of your MR1000 Nighthawk M1 mobile router is because of a weak internet connection. Thus, make sure that your device has access to a blazing-fast internet connection.
- Regardless of what web browser you use to log in to your Netgear Nighthawk router, make sure that it is updated. Also, if required, clear the cache and browsing history of your internet browser.
- Another common reason why you aren’t able to update your WiFi router is because you have chosen the wrong firmware version. So, make sure that you only choose the latest version of your router’s firmware.
- While trying to update the firmware of your Netgear router, if accessing routerlogin.net is causing issues, then it is recommended that you use 192.168.1.1 to log in to your WiFi device.
- Ensure that the Ethernet cable you’ve used to create a connection between your Netgear router and modem is free of damages. In case it isn’t, then get the Ethernet cable replaced with a new one.
- Still can’t get rid of the MR1000 Nighthawk M1 mobile router firmware update failure issue? If yes, then we suggest you perform Netgear factory default reset right away and configure your device again!
The Bottom Line
This was all about how to manually update the firmware of your MR1000 Nighthawk M1 mobile router. We hope that the aforementioned steps helped in troubleshooting whatever issues you were facing while trying to update your device. In case you still need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our experts.