Asus Router Setup
There are various different brands of routers nowadays. However, Asus is sitting at the top of the shelf. Due to their top-notch performance and excellent features, Asus routers have made their place in the WiFi industry. In this guide, we have talked about how you can perform Asus router setup and Asus router login, fix Asus router not working issue by via Asus router troubleshooting, and many more related topics. Thus, get down to reading.
How to Perform Asus Router Setup?
The step-by-step instructions mentioned in this section will help you perform Asus router setup in a hassle-free way:
- Locate a working wall socket in the same room where the existing modem is placed.
- Once located, plug the Asus router into the wall socket.
- Hit the power button.
- Before you can even bat an eye, the power LED will become solid.
- Switch on your computer and connect the networking devices.
- Connecting the devices will be easy if you do it via a wired source.
- Open an internet browser.
- After that, enter the Asus router login web address or the Asus router login IP.
- Thereafter, press the Enter key.
- You will be asked to fill in some details, namely username and password.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Once you have accessed the Asus router setup wizard, go through the prompts.
In no time, you will be able to complete the Asus router setup process by following these guidelines. In case, you feel like getting some help to successfully execute this process, contact our highly-trained technical experts.
How to Perform Asus Router Login?
Whether you are in the mood of changing the password of your Asus router, hide its network name, update its firmware, or do pretty much anything else, accessing the Asus router login page is needed.
Below, you will find out how the Asus router login can be accessed:
- Switch on your computer or laptop. The choice is yours.
- In the address bar, type the Asus router login IP.
- Hit Enter.
- You can click on the Enter button on the screen or press the one on the keyboard.
- Thereafter, the Asus router login window will appear.
- Fill in the password and username.
- Hit Log In.
Before you even know it, you will be able to put an end to the Asus router login process using the Asus router login IP.
How Can You Do Asus Router Update?
As mentioned in the previous section, you need to access the Asus router login page if you want to do Asus router firmware update. This process might seem a little tricky but in reality, it is not. You will understand that better by following these instructions:
- Perform Asus router login using the Asus router login IP.
- Once you have accessed the Asus router setup wizard, go to Settings.
- Under the Administration option, click the Asus Router Update button.
For your information, depending on the Asus router model that you are using, the Administration option might also be displayed as Maintenance.
Know that they both mean the same thing. Do not get confused between the two and assume that the option does not exist.
How to Fix Asus Router Not Working Issue?
During Asus router setup and Asus router login, many users come across the Asus router not working issue. Are you sadly one of them? Is that a yes that we see? Well then, you need to waste no more time following these Asus router troubleshooting hacks:
- Make sure that your Asus router is getting an adequate power supply from its wall socket. If needed, plug the router into some other wall outlet.
- The Ethernet cable which has been used by you for connecting the networking devices should not be damaged. It will create technical issues otherwise.
- There should not be too much distance between the Asus router and the existing modem. Instead, they ought to be kept at a safe distance.
- In case, you find it difficult to log in to your device using the Asus router login IP, use the web address instead. That might work for you.
- Have you been using an updated internet browser? If not, it is recommended that you use it now. For that, you need to access the settings menu of your browser.
- Clear the browsing history and cache of your browser as well. Once done, check if the Asus router not working issue has been resolved.
- If more Asus router troubleshooting is required, then check the Asus router login credentials you have entered. Do they need to be corrected? If yes, then do the honors right away. Avoid typing errors while doing so.
- Ensure that your Asus router is kept far from mirrors, fish tanks or any other reflexive surface that can mess with its signals and cause issues.
After you have taken a walk through these Asus router troubleshooting hacks, you should verify whether the Asus router not working issue has bid adieu to you or not. In case, it has not, then you should contact our highly-profound experts.
How to Resolve Asus Router Lights Related Issues?
1. Power LED Light
Meaning: Starting from an inadequate power supply to a weak internet connection, everything is wrong with your device.
Asus Router Troubleshooting: Consider rebooting your device.
2. Orange LED Light
Meaning: Your Asus router is not properly connected to the existing modem.
Asus Router Troubleshooting: Replace the cable connecting the networking devices.
Want to learn more about Asus router lights? Yes? Ping our technical experts immediately.