How to Set Up Netgear Router Circle Smart Parental Controls?
Are you worried about what your kid does online all day? If the answer to the question is a big yes, it is recommended that you set up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear WiFi router. Enabling this feature will allow you to monitor the online activities of your kid. Not only that but you’ll also be able to limit daily internet access, block certain websites, set bedtimes, and view browsing history.
This post will walk you through the step-by-step guidelines that will help you enable Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear Nighthawk router in no time. So, read on.
Let’s Get Started!
Take care of the following things before setting up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear wireless router:
- Make sure that you are aware of the the default Nighthawk router login credentials.
- Your Netgear WiFi router should have access to a blazing-fast internet connection.
- Keep your home router away from electronic devices, transmitting appliances, and reflexive surfaces.
- To avoid facing any technical issues while setting up Circle Smart Parental Controls, make sure that your smartphone is fully charged.
Steps to Set Up Circle Smart Parental Controls Manually
Mentioned below are the instructions you need to go through for manually enabling the Circle Smart Parental Controls feature on your Nighthawk router:
- Plug your Netgear WiFi router into a wall outlet and switch it on.
- Grab an Ethernet cable and connect your home router to the existing modem using it.
- Next, switch on your computer and launch an internet browser.
- Whatever internet browser you use, ensure that it is up-to-date.
- Then, in the address bar, type routerlogin.net, and hit Enter.
Note: If you are not able to log in to your Netgear Nighthawk router, then it is recommended that you consider using 192.168.1.1 default IP.
- The Netgear Nighthawk router login page will display.
- Take reference from the user manual and fill in the default username and password.
- Click Log In.
- After logging in, the ‘Enable Circle Smart Parental Controls’ page will appear.
- Click the Enable button.
- Thereafter, toggle the slider to set up Netgear router Circle Smart Parental Controls.
- Hit Apply.
- The next page will request you to download the Circle application.
- So, download the Circle app on your mobile device and create an account.
- Tap Continue > Awesome.
And, you are all done! If you follow these instructions carefully, you’ll surely be able to manually set up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Nighthawk router. On the off chance, you get stuck at any point, feel free to get in touch with our experts.
Steps to Set Up Smart Parental Controls Using Circle App
Here are the guidelines that’ll help you in setting up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear wireless router using the Circle app:
- Launch the Circle application on your smartphone.
- Tap Get Started.
- Fill in the default username and password in the given fields and tap Log In.
- A window page namely ‘Account Details’ will come into view.
- Enter the required details and hit Continue.
- Tap Awesome.
You’re all done! That’s how you can set up Circle Smart Parental Controls on your Netgear WiFi router using the Circle app.
The Bottom Line
With the help of the Circle Smart Parental Controls feature, you don’t have to worry about what your kid is doing online anymore. If the guidelines mentioned in this post did not help you enable the feature, then it is recommended that you waste no more time in reaching out to our technical experts.