Facing Netgear AC1750 Router Red Light Issue? Let’s Fix!
Getting red light is one of the most thwarting issues faced by Netgear AC1750 router users. Owed to this issue, it becomes difficult for them to access the internet. Are you facing the same issue with your Netgear AC750 router? Well, you can stop worrying now because our technical experts are here to assist you. Through this article, you’ll get to know about several ways that will help you get rid of the Netgear AC750 router red light issue.
For a better understanding of the Netgear router red light issue, we have divided this post into two different sections. The first section will reveal the most common reasons why the LED light on your device is blinking red, whereas the second section will provide you with the tips to fix the issue. So, scroll down, and read on.
Reasons Behind Netgear AC1750 Router Red Light Issue
There can be various reasons why you’re experiencing the red light issue with your
Netgear AC1750 wireless router. Some of them are listed below:
- Your Netgear WiFi router and the existing modem are not well-connected.
- The Ethernet cable connecting your devices is worn out or damaged.
- Your Netgear AC1750 router is not placed at its ideal location.
- The firmware of your wireless device is not up-to-date.
- You haven’t properly performed Netgear AC750 setup.
- The signals of your WiFi router are getting interfered due to electronic gadgets, metal objects, transmitting appliances, and reflexive surfaces placed nearby.
- Your device is not getting a fluctuation-free power supply from the wall outlet.
So, these were some of the main reasons why the LED on your device is blinking red. Now, let’s find out how to get rid of the issue.
Tips to Fix Netgear AC1750 Router Red Light Issue
Check the Power Supply
Start by checking the power supply of your Netgear AC1750 router. Is your wireless device getting an adequate power supply from the wall outlet? If not, that’s probably because the wall outlet is damaged.
Therefore, either get your current wall socket fixed or plug your Netgear router into a different one. Doing so might resolve the router red light issue for you. On the off chance, it doesn’t, keep reading.
Relocate Your Netgear Router
As mentioned under the section of reasons, an improper location can also impact the performance of your Netgear AC1750 router and lead you to red light issue. Thus, make sure that your router is placed at its ideal location.
Apart from that, keep your Netgear AC1750 wireless router away from electronic devices, metal objects, transmitting appliances, and reflexive surfaces.
Perform Netgear Firmware Update
Updating the firmware of your device can also help you troubleshoot the Netgear AC1750 router red light issue.
So, get in touch with our technical experts right away and learn how to update the firmware of your device to the latest version.
Reconfigure Your AC1750 Router
If you are still going nuts because of the Netgear router red light issue, then perhaps you should consider resetting your device.
Once you are done restoring your device to the factory default settings, perform Netgear AC1750 setup using the 192.168.1.1 default IP. Here’s how:
How to Perform Netgear AC1750 Setup Manually?
Configure your Netgear AC1750 router using the steps given below:
- Plug the AC1750 router into a wall socket and power it on.
- Connect the router to the modem using a cable.
- Open an internet browser on your PC and type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar.
- If 192.168.1.1 doesn’t work for you, then it is advised that you use routerlogin net.
- Use the default login credentials to log in to your AC1750 router.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
In this manner, you’ll be able to perform Netgear AC1750 setup. If during the process, you still come across the router red light issue, then consider getting in touch with our well-versed technical experts for quick assistance.